Friday 17 September 2010

More Free Software

Okay-it's not exactly 'Free Greeting card Software' but if you've ever been sent an email by someone and there's an attachment you don't have the software to open you'll know how irritating it is :o(
Happened to me this morning. I thought ok.....I have two options:


1. Look like a plank and have to go back and say 'sorry but I don't have that particular up to date version of the software you're using'.
2. Find a work around.


Being that I can usually manage to look like a plank under normal circumstances without the aid of any software I plumped for option two. A quick Google around (goodness I just LOVE Google!) and I came up with a neat little piece of software, totally free and very quick to install.
It's called 'TextMaker Viewer 2010 for Windows' visit my  'Free Greeting Card Software' link at the top of the page for more info.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...